The Annabel log cabin in 40mm thick wall logs. This cabin maybe suitable for use as a garden office or studio with the addition of insulation in the roof and floor. The cabin measures 5.0m x 4.0m. Double glazed with toughened glass.
Add floor and roof insulation to the Annabel and it will be a great garden office log cabin,you'll be toasty warm, enjoy views of your garden from the panoramic windows, two of which are also opening. Large, full glass double doors and all in double glazed glass.
The doors and windows can swap position so the door can be the opposite to that pictured, this is decided at the point of installation.
This building is manufactured using 40mm slow grown Spruce - a variety specially selected for the interlocking construction. For a high quality finish and to comply with strict Dutch standards, Tuin log cabins do not feature a mixture of timbers or finger jointing.
Arriving to you untreated, the Annabel can be customised to complement any garden theme with the addition of treatment. For the more traditional garden, choose a stain or to create an outstanding feature, be the envy of your friends and paint in bright colours!
The Annabel Log Cabin Garden Office features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs
- Double conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- 18mm flooring
- Two Fixed Windows
- Double Glazed
- Standard Roofing Felt OR Free roofing shingles
- Quality door and window fittings
- Toughened glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 5.00m x 4.00m
- Building Footprint: 4.80m x 3.80m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.72m x 3.72m
- Roof Height: 2.30m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10 year anti rot promise
- 14% moisture content
- Dutch Standards
Roof Covering Important: This cabin is offered with free shingles the same as all our other cabins. BUT this roof has a very slight pitch and shingles are NOT recommended on their own. If you require shingles you will need to add an under layer of felt and use shingle glue extensively. We cannot guarantee the roof when shingles are used. Please note: You will need to purchase your own layer of underfelt if you select free shingles.
If shingles are not ordered roof felt is sent. EPDM roofing material or Easy Roof Membrane is highly recommended for use with all flat roof buildings for longevity in excess of ten years.
Approximate Delivery Time: 7 - 14 Working Days