The 58mm Bolton Log Cabin measuring 4.4m x 3.4m. Featuring double glazing as standard, and a large front veranda of 2m. Can you imagine a better place to work or accommodate friends and family, ideally suited to being a Garden Office or just somewhere for your family to stay over.
Limited FREE roof Shingles offer
A second home at the bottom of the garden, the Bolton Log Cabin presents an image of a welcoming and cosy garden building. Manufactured using 58mm wall logs, double glazed as standard.
Perfect as additional living space, this log cabin benefits from double doors and three double windows. A porch and veranda stretches along the front of the cabin - ideal for summer days spent enjoying your garden.
Unlike a panelled wooden building, the Bolton is constructed using individual interlocking Spruce logs. Slow grown, these logs are well known for their tight, dense wood grain which contributes to the durability and longevity of a log cabin.
Supplied untreated, a log cabin will require treatment as soon as it has been installed - another way to ensure a long life. Tuin offers a great range of treatment options including stains, paints and impregnation fluid.
The Bolton Log Cabin features as standard:
- 58mm thick interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Three double windows
- 2m Veranda
- 18mm flooring
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Standard roofing felt or FREE offer shingles
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 4.40m x 340m plus 2.0m veranda.
- Footprint: 5.43m x 4.20m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.08m x 3.08m
- Ridge Height: 2.63m
- Eaves Height: 2.16m
- Front Veranda: 2.0m
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce used throughout
- No Finger Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10 year anti rot promise
- 14% moisture content
- Dutch Standards