A five sided log cabin measuring 2.6m x 2.6m, the Daniel is designed to fit into any corner. Manufactured using 28mm interlocking wall logs and complete with single door and two opening windows. The Daniel is a customer favourite for a summerhouse.
Limited FREE roof Shingles offer
An extremely popular style, this five sided log cabin is designed to fit perfectly within any corner position. The Daniel is manufactured using 28mm interlocking wall logs and features a single door with an opening window either side. A pyramid roof creates an integral porch to provide shelter over the entrance to the cabin. These factors all contribute to why the Daniel is a great candidate for being a summerhouse.
Manufactured using slow grown Spruce for a tight, dense wood grain, this timber creates a stable, durable and long lasting garden building. The Dutch pride themselves in providing high quality log cabins and ensure all log cabins are free from finger jointing and timber mixtures.
All our log cabins are supplied untreated are standard.
The Daniel Log Cabin features as standard:
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Single door
- Two opening windows
- Quality door and window fittings
- Real glass
- 18mm Flooring
- Roofing felt or FREE shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections (excluding the 45 degree angle at the door)
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 2.60m x 2.60m
- Building Footprint: 2.40m x 2.40m
- Ridge Height: 2.98m
- Eaves Height: 2.18m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- Overhang (all sides): 0.15m
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Spruce timber is used throughout this log cabin
- No Finger Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 14% moisture content
- 10 year anti rot promise
- Dutch Standards