The 40mm double glazed Karen Log Cabin. This building measures 5m x 3.2m and is below 2.5m in height. To the front is a 0.90m canopy, perfect for giving shade to the front of the building. Ideal for UK gardens and great for use as a small garden office.
This building has been specifically designed for the UK.
Limited FREE roof Shingles offer
The Karen Log cabin is an apex roof design with double doors and single opening windows either side of it. Double glazed and with substantial 40mm logs this log cabin could be used as a small garden office with the application of insulation in both the roof and floor.
This log cabin is manufactured using quality 40mm Spruce logs. All timber used is specially selected for the interlocking construction and must comply with high Dutch standards. These standards ensure there is no mixture of timbers or finger jointing present within any wall logs.
The glazing bars creating the Georgian effect can be fitted or left off for a more contemporary look.
Supplied untreated, the Karen can be customised to match the unique style of each garden.
The Karen Log Cabin features as standard:
- 40mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- 18mm flooring
- Two opening windows
- Apex roof design
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double Glazing on doors and windows.
- Roofing felt, Bought Shingles or FREE roof shingles
- Tanalised standard foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instructions
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 5m x 3.2m
- Building Footprint: 4.8m x 3.0m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.72m x 2.92m
- Ridge Height: 2.45m
- Eaves Height: 1.94m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.88m
- Overhang: +-0.20m
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- 5% Finger Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10 year anti rot promise
- Dutch Standards
Approximate Delivery Time: 7 - 14 Working Days