The Trev 70mm Clockhouse Log Cabin measures 5.5 x 4m and is constructed using 70mm interlocking wall logs. With a front gable feature above the double doors, a very substantial building with double glazing. This building is complete with 27mm floor and roof boards.
Manufactured using 70mm interlocking logs, the Trev Clockhouse Log Cabin combines a classic English feel with a touch of Scandinavia. With a front gable above the double doors, capture the full essence of the Clockhouse by purchasing your own garden clock.
Offering a spacious interior and eight tilt and turn windows, this log cabin lends itself to a number of possible uses; additional living space, hobby room, home office and much more.
Built using only first rate Spruce, all timber is specially selected to conform to Dutch standards. These standards do not allow different timbers to be mixed or finger jointing, the process whereby short lengths are used to create the full building length, and contributes to the longevity of a garden building.
All Luxury Garden Buildings UK log cabins are supplied untreated and will require treatment as soon as they have been installed. Tuin offers a great range treatment options including paints, stains and impregnation fluid- See our acvice page for other high quality paint brands that suit our Log Cabins well.
Please note: Due to popular demand the side windows of the Trev Clockhouse have now been centralised, please see the plan images for reference.
The Trev Clockhouse Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- Double conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double glazed
- Double door
- 27mm T&G Floor including floor joists and foundation beams
- 27mm T&G roof boards
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Eight opening windows
- Quality door and window fittings
- Real glass
- Roofing felt or FREE shingles
- Foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 5.50m x 4.0m
- Building Footprint: 5.30m x 3.80m
- Internal Dimensions: 5.16m x 3.66m
- Ridge Height: 3.51m
- Eaves height: 2.23m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.96m
- Overhang: 0.20m
Please note: The height of the Log Cabin will be increased by 90mm if the foundation beams provided are used.
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Spruce timber is used throughout this log cabin
- 10% Finger Joints
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10 year anti rot promise
- 14% moisture content
- Dutch Standards
- Coloured Felt Roof Shingles
- Metal Roof tiles
- Storm Kit
- Air Vent
- Guttering 100mm
- Carefree treatment 33 liters
- Embadecor Stain 14 liters
- Embalan Paint 14 liters- (Embadecor Undercoat Required)
- Impregnation Fluid 7.25 liters
- Immersion treatment in Green, Silvery Grey or Brown