The Yorick summer house comes with 45mm wall logs as standard, double glazed and designed as a office or studio for your garden, though we have seen it be put to use for a range of occasions - Including a garden pub. It measures 5.0 x 3.80m.
Add floor and roof insulation to the Yorick garden office log cabin and you'll be toasty warm, the mass of natural light thank to the panoramic windows, two of which are also opening. Large, full glass double doors and all in double glazed glass.
This building is manufactured using 45mm slow grown Spruce - a variety specially selected for the interlocking construction. For a high quality finish and to comply with strict Dutch standards, our log cabins do not feature a mixture of timbers or finger jointing.
Arriving to you untreated, the Yorick can be customised to complement any garden theme. For the more traditional garden, choose a stain or to create an outstanding feature, be the envy of your friends and paint in bright colours!
The Yorick Log Cabin Garden Office features as standard:
- 45mm interlocking wall logs
- Double conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- 18mm flooring
- Two Fixed Windows
- Two Opening Windows
- Double Glazed
- Standard Roofing Felt
- Quality door and window fittings
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 5.00m x 3.80m
- Building Footprint: 4.80m x 3.60m
- Internal Dimensions: 4.71m x 3.51m
- Roof Height: 2.30m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- Front Canopy: 1.20m
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10 year anti rot promise
- 14% moisture content
- Dutch Standards
Approximate Delivery Time: 7 - 14 Working Days