Planning permission is not required provided that:
1. The shed / greenhouse / building is used for domestic purposes only.
2. The ground area covered by the shed/greenhouse/building and any other buildings within the boundary of the property, excluding the original house, is not more than half the total area of the property.
3. No part of the shed / greenhouse / building is in front of the principal or side elevation of the original house that faces onto a road.
4. The maximum height of the shed / greenhouse / building is 4 metres.
5. The maximum eaves height of the shed / greenhouse / building is 2.5 metres if it is within 2 metres of the property boundary.
6. No part of the shed / greenhouse / building is within 3.5 metres of the boundary with a road to the rear of the house.
7. If you live in a house within a World Heritage Site, area of outstanding natural beauty or National Park the maximum total area of ground covered by buildings, enclosures and pools situated more than 20 metres from any wall of the house does not exceed 10 square metres.
8. If you live in a house within a conservation area, World Heritage Site, area of outstanding natural beauty or National Park the shed / greenhouse / building is not situated between the principal or side elevation of the house and its boundary.
9. The building is not used for the keeping of pigeons.
Q. What if I need planning permission?
Luxury Garden Buildings UK have always been devoted and encouraged custom and no limit builds, for this reason our team is devoted to help you achieve your dreams and expectations. We have a great team on stand by to help you get planning permission if it is required for your building.